Post 4: Time Travel

 Hello everyone, this time I will talk about time travel, and specifically about where I would like to go, whether to the past or the future.

Literary Generation of '38

I would like to go to the past, to this same country, to Chile between the 40s and 60s. Mainly, because of the cultural boom that Latin America suffered in those years, the heyday of literary groups, and the conflicts between them, the formation of the first national cinema, the first musical investigations. I would like to meet great exponents of contemporary art such as Luis Advis or Gustavo Becerra, Margot Loyola or María Luisa Bombal. Being able to understand the impact of artistic works such as Pablo Neruda's General Song or the emergence of Jazz in Chile, as well as being able to observe the cultural and social behavior of yesteryear.

A "conventillo".

I would not like to stay in this era, perhaps only look at it in passing, because although it was a fruitful cultural era, much of it was based on the suffering and martyrdom of the popular classes, their exclusion and marginalization. Personally, I don't think it would be much different for me.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 3: My Dream Job

My best concert: The Mars Volta (2023)