POST 3: My Dream Job

Hello! I forgot the "publish" button, so this blog was left in "draft" mode. Still I will leave it in its original version:

In this post I'll talk about my actual job, although I'm not sure it exists. I would like to be able to compose, but at the same time investigate, following the example of Gabriela Pizarro or Violeta Parra.

I imagine it with the possibility of traveling, getting to know and getting to know different musical styles, musical environments and musical subjects. To do this, I would currently need a PhD or a master's degree, but the possibility of knowing, understanding and talking to people seems more important to me. The salary worries me very little in this case, although it depends a lot on the projects in which one participates, it is not something that I consider relevant.

The music theory degree, thanks to its investigative approach, allows me to get closer to and learn about the world of research and composition. Still, I will need a postgraduate degree, which really exists, in composition. Thanks to that, it would have enough content, both intellectual and methodological, to be able to carry out this type of research.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: Time Travel

My best concert: The Mars Volta (2023)